2010/01/30

"Alphadancers" - A limited edition alphabet collage

I am severly dyslexic. On the list of 37 traits for dyslexic folks, I score off the chart on almost 90%. My mind is simply not wired the same way. So when I first tried to learn to read, the letters "danced" - I embrace that dancing letter memory here as a complete alphabet.  I've created a limited edition poster on beautiful matte finished stock (18 x 24 - suitable for framing, all hand signed) that is available for purchase.

You can buy a copy here.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and wonderfully done. I love the concept behind it and that you turned something beautiful and inspiring out of something that is probably a challenge every day. I can see this hanging in the rooms of children all over the country, inspiring them to embrace their own "dancing letters." Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete